Shen Consulting’s construction management team has a diverse range of experience covering all major engineering disciplines. Our expert construction managers believe in working with the contractor at all levels in order to maintain a productive relationship, prioritize client satisfaction and deliver project results.
Shen Consulting has broad experience with Contract Administration and Project Controls (Scheduling, Estimating and Cost Controls). We assist with project documentation, coordination of various field activities and assist with QA/QC procedures.
Our construction inspectors:
- Support the owner’s representative, project manager and/or construction manager of capital projects
- Monitor contractor activities for compliance with contract documents
- Assist with field/design conflicts so that the owner is informed of immediate changes
- Coordinate with any utilities and jurisdictions during construction during construction and manage utility conflicts
- Maintain updated records during construction
- With our extensive experience in Washington State, we bring a deep understanding of the complex nature of construction stormwater mitigation. We work with the owner to best manage and maintain a compliant site for all related issues.
In addition, Shen Consulting will work toward contract resolution and lead the owner in negotiations over contract disputes that arise during construction.