Shen Consulting, Inc. is a boutique firm with large-scale experience and the necessary skills to plan strategically and manage details to achieve success. Shen Consulting is committed and loyal to our clients and partners.
We stay on track but also implement flexibility to make the project a success.
Our team of professionals is:
- Committed to success
- Experienced at executing within a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with owners and other professionals
- Committed to delivering quality results every time
NAICS Codes: 236220, 237310, 237990, 541330 541611, 541620, 924120
Albert Shen founded Shen Consulting, Inc in 2000. Since that time, Shen Consulting has been a major player in the Capital Improvement Program for the Port of Seattle at Sea-Tac Airport.
Our team helped deliver the completion of the Third Runway Program, Comprehensive Stormwater Management Program, Airport-Light Rail Link and various other small and large-scale capital transportation infrastructure projects throughout the airport facility.
In 2008, the Port of Seattle selected Shen Consulting, Inc. Construction Management team to complete Sea-Tac Airport’s longest 11,000 ft 16L Runway Rehabilitation Project. Shen Consulting is also the Port of Seattle’s choice to lead the Project Management team for the new Consolidated Rental Car Facility, a project worth $400 Million.
Current Large Projects:
- Port of Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport Consolidated Rental Car Facility Project Management
- Port of Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport Terminal Common Use Gates
- City of Seattle, Waterfront Redevelopment Program
- City of Seattle, EPARK Program
Join Our Team
Shen Consulting welcomes entrepreneurial partners for Project and construction management practice. We are seeking a CM leader, construction engineers and field inspectors to work on our team. For descriptions of jobs available, please visit here for details.