Join Our Team
Open Positions: Construction Management Lead, resident engineers and inspectors
We are looking to build our CM practice and we seek a leader to expand on our existing opportunities to support some of the region’s most important civil infrastructure projects. We seek a entrepreneurial partner with a working knowledge of the construction and CM industry, has ties to other like minded specialists, and is looking for the opportunity to build a strong market practice as a SBE/DBE/MBE firm.
We also seek individuals willing to join as teaming partners and/or FT and PT employees in securing opportunities in infrastructure construction engineering and inspection in the civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural areas. Experience in tunnels, jet grouting,utilities and streets, transit infrastructure and rail systems are immediate needs.
Other potential needs include project controls specialists in scheduling and cost estimating, as well as cost and document control specialists.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 + years of recognized construction management expertise to support the regions largest infrastructure owners and builders, such as WSDOT, King, Snohomish and Pierce counties, Sound Transit, City of Seattle, and Port of Seattle (marine and airport). as well as other Ports and municipalities
- Desirable- Experience and market knowledge of other market sectors such as residential, commercial and retail, institutional and industrial development with a desire to explore and venture into those markets.
- A strong desire to build a professional services practice in a high demand market
- Professional ties to CMAA, DBIA, AGC and other associations highly desirable
- Strong negotiation, team management, and mentoring skills
- Client and business development skills
To apply, please email your resume to our Human Resources department.
Let us deliver great results for your next project!
Shen Consulting, Inc.
715 S Lane, Suite C
Seattle, WA 98104-3067
Email Us for more information!